- Outland Celebrates Closing Ceremonies of the 15th Year of FNNRYEP
- Outland Staff Rescues Family in Vehicle Collision
- Outland Caters 1000 Man Camp in Vernon
- Saddlebrook Receives 'Heroes of the Flood' Award
- New Camp on Hudson's Bay
- Outland Camps returns to Webequie FN for Annual Career Fair
- Fort Hope Career Fair
- Lac Seul Career Fair 2014
- Fox Lake Cree Nation Joint Venture Agreement
- Saddlebrook Grand Opening
- FNNRYEP Closing 2013
- FIRST NATIONS NATURAL RESOURCES YOUTH EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM begins 14th summer Program at Firesteel Camp west of Upsala, Ontario
- Outland Aids Flood Victims
- LSFN Career Fair
- Outland Camps Joins the Modular Building Institute
- Outland Camps Joins ISN
- National Aboriginal Day
- 2012 FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies and 2013 Program Details
- Outland Camps supports Books With No Bounds
- John C. Yesno Memorial School Job Fair
- Webequie Career Fair
- Outland Caters for Webequie Mining Essentials Program
- Outland and APTN
- May 2013 - Employee Spotlights
- Outland Remote Catering Class and Webequie First Nations
- Outland Camps Selected to Build State of the Art Camp Facility for Manitoba Hydro
- Outland Employee Spotlights
- Outland Employees Assist with Plane Crash Rescue
- Outland Wins AFPA Safety Award
- Jarome Iginla
- 2012 First Nation Rangers
- Former Outland Supervisor wins Bravery Award
- Outland Acquires Cinema Scenes Catering
- Outland Deploys fire Crews and camp staff to Ontario Fires
- Working in a Mining Camp
- Outland 27 years in remote camp business
- Prime Minister Harper visits Outland Camp in Nunavut
- OUTLAND’S INUIT PARTNER, TANGMAARVIK INLAND CAMP SERVICES COMPLETES A 35,000 SQAURE FOOT MODULAR FACILITY IN NUNAVUT
- Outland wins Ontario Catering Project
- Outland Remote Camp Award - Alberta
- Northern Quebec Camp
- Outland Joins With First Nations Partner To Provide Catering Services In Northern Ontario
- Outland Camp Award (2)
- Outland Camp Award
- Kurt Metivier Accepts Position Of Vice President, Camps And Catering.
- Outland Camp Opening
- Outland Feeding Over 1500 Fire Fighters In Alberta.
- Outland Hosts Pancake Breakfast For Slave Lake, Alberta
- Outland Caters Over 125 First Nations Evacuees In North Eastern Ontario
- 12th Annual First Nations Youth Employment Program Starts July 5th!
- Outland Wins Exploration Camp Build And Install - Nunavut!
- Alberta-Bull of The Woods - August 15Th to August 18Th
- Outland Camp Award
- Outland Grows in BC
- Outland Safety Award
- Outland A Partner in First Nations Youth Education
- Outland Wins Alberta Safety Award
- Wesley Community Clean-Up
- Outland Camps Awarded Sunset Prairie Lodge
- Outland Hosts Christmas Luncheon for Heart Lake First Nation
- Outland Acquired by Carillion Canada
- Opening Ceremonies of 16th FNNRYEP
- INSYNC media presents
- 16th Annual FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies
- FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies 2015 - Welcome Carillion Canada!
- Keewatinohk Camp is Officially Open!
- New Logo!
- Volunteer Award awarded to Outland's Dave Bradley and Sarah Ambroziak!
- Congratulations Ryan Klages on your promotion to Operations Manager!
- "Anything is Possible.." First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program 2016
- Outland FNNRYEP students attend Annual Science Week
- Outland kitchen team work hard to supply food services to emergency Bak Lake Fire camp
- First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program
- Fairfax Successfully Completes Acquisition of Carillion Canada’s Services Business
Working in remote mining campsDecember 2011
Employment Opportunity in the mining sector
Canada's strong mining sector is experiencing a boom - which means more and more jobs being created as demand continues to rise. Outland is a key supplier in this boom. Outland's many modular camps,permanent camps and exploration camps offer a wide variety of opportunities, including chef / first cook / second cook / baker / kitchen support and housekeeping jobs at very competitive rates in a fast-paced, exciting atmosphere.
Since its inception in 1985, Outland has supplied, installed and operated remote work camps across Canada - beginning with our own forestry and forest firefighting work camps. We are invested in our employees continually training and improving our operations.
Management and Leadership
All Outland's senior management of Outland are owners and have worked for many years in the Canadian north - each bringing 15-30 years of valuable experience to Outland's camp operations. Just ask any one of them and they will tell you why they continue to invest in its promise and growth. All of Outland's owners and management understand that their success in the mining camp business is contingent on the recruitment and development of our people. Outland started as a small company and has grown to be one of Canada's largest remote camp suppliers.
In the mining camp business finding the right people is essential and Outland strives to not only find the best people, but continually train and improve their skills. We do this because not only is it the right thing to do as an employer but it helps us not only meet but exceed our client's expectations. With partnerships across Canada, Outland is regularly chosen for its scope of experience and knowledge.
Our partnership with Inuit and First Nations ensure that meaningful employment opportunitiesare made available to local communities and individuals at all levels of our operations. Outland plays an important role in creating jobs and training opportunities, developing sustainable business partnerships and sharing of ongoing revenue streams, and bringing economic benefits to these communities. We are committed to equal opportunity employment and working closely with our First Nations partners.
What type of mining camp company do you want to work for?
Outland boasts a strong, cohesive, dedicated team of people with opportunities across the country. With offices across Canada (Toronto, Thunder Bay, Matheson, Amos, Swan River and Edmonton, and Vancouver) our employees are constantly on-line and on the move - as are our projects. Team spirit is an integral part of work at Outland, and sets us apart from other companies when it comes to rapport and productivity.
Outland and continues to be a pioneer in its field and owes its excellence to the energy, commitment and expertise of our people.
Interested in joining our diverse and innovative team?