- Outland Celebrates Closing Ceremonies of the 15th Year of FNNRYEP
- Outland Staff Rescues Family in Vehicle Collision
- Outland Caters 1000 Man Camp in Vernon
- Saddlebrook Receives 'Heroes of the Flood' Award
- New Camp on Hudson's Bay
- Outland Camps returns to Webequie FN for Annual Career Fair
- Fort Hope Career Fair
- Lac Seul Career Fair 2014
- Fox Lake Cree Nation Joint Venture Agreement
- Saddlebrook Grand Opening
- FNNRYEP Closing 2013
- FIRST NATIONS NATURAL RESOURCES YOUTH EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM begins 14th summer Program at Firesteel Camp west of Upsala, Ontario
- Outland Aids Flood Victims
- LSFN Career Fair
- Outland Camps Joins the Modular Building Institute
- Outland Camps Joins ISN
- National Aboriginal Day
- 2012 FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies and 2013 Program Details
- Outland Camps supports Books With No Bounds
- John C. Yesno Memorial School Job Fair
- Webequie Career Fair
- Outland Caters for Webequie Mining Essentials Program
- Outland and APTN
- May 2013 - Employee Spotlights
- Outland Remote Catering Class and Webequie First Nations
- Outland Camps Selected to Build State of the Art Camp Facility for Manitoba Hydro
- Outland Employee Spotlights
- Outland Employees Assist with Plane Crash Rescue
- Outland Wins AFPA Safety Award
- Jarome Iginla
- 2012 First Nation Rangers
- Former Outland Supervisor wins Bravery Award
- Outland Acquires Cinema Scenes Catering
- Outland Deploys fire Crews and camp staff to Ontario Fires
- Working in a Mining Camp
- Outland 27 years in remote camp business
- Prime Minister Harper visits Outland Camp in Nunavut
- OUTLAND’S INUIT PARTNER, TANGMAARVIK INLAND CAMP SERVICES COMPLETES A 35,000 SQAURE FOOT MODULAR FACILITY IN NUNAVUT
- Outland wins Ontario Catering Project
- Outland Remote Camp Award - Alberta
- Northern Quebec Camp
- Outland Joins With First Nations Partner To Provide Catering Services In Northern Ontario
- Outland Camp Award (2)
- Outland Camp Award
- Kurt Metivier Accepts Position Of Vice President, Camps And Catering.
- Outland Camp Opening
- Outland Feeding Over 1500 Fire Fighters In Alberta.
- Outland Hosts Pancake Breakfast For Slave Lake, Alberta
- Outland Caters Over 125 First Nations Evacuees In North Eastern Ontario
- 12th Annual First Nations Youth Employment Program Starts July 5th!
- Outland Wins Exploration Camp Build And Install - Nunavut!
- Alberta-Bull of The Woods - August 15Th to August 18Th
- Outland Camp Award
- Outland Grows in BC
- Outland Safety Award
- Outland A Partner in First Nations Youth Education
- Outland Wins Alberta Safety Award
- Wesley Community Clean-Up
- Outland Camps Awarded Sunset Prairie Lodge
- Outland Hosts Christmas Luncheon for Heart Lake First Nation
- Outland Acquired by Carillion Canada
- Opening Ceremonies of 16th FNNRYEP
- INSYNC media presents
- 16th Annual FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies
- FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies 2015 - Welcome Carillion Canada!
- Keewatinohk Camp is Officially Open!
- New Logo!
- Volunteer Award awarded to Outland's Dave Bradley and Sarah Ambroziak!
- Congratulations Ryan Klages on your promotion to Operations Manager!
- "Anything is Possible.." First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program 2016
- Outland FNNRYEP students attend Annual Science Week
- Outland kitchen team work hard to supply food services to emergency Bak Lake Fire camp
- First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program
- Fairfax Successfully Completes Acquisition of Carillion Canada’s Services Business
Outland Camps returns to Webequie FN for Annual Career FairMay 2014
Outland Camps partner and Manager of Community Relations, Dave Bradley, travelled to Webequie First Nation again this year for the annual Career Fair at the Simon Jacob Memorial Education Centre. On Wednesday May 21st Outland Camps joined Noront Resources, Nuna Logistics and Confederation College for the charter trip up to Webequie.
Donald Shewaybick at Pilatus
Donald Shewaybick, Head Band Councillor for Webequie FN and former Outland employee, helped load the gear into the single prop, 8 seater Pilatus plane, and saw the group off. It was a beautiful day. There is still lots of ice on the lakes!
All of the presenting organizations were treated to a tasty luncheon feast at the Band Office before the busy afternoon career fair began. The entire community joined in the excitement in the School Gym.
Caitlin and Dave, Webequie 2014
Caitlin Sugarhead, 2nd Year Graduate of the First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program, gave Dave Bradley a hand around the Outland Booth. After attending Lakehead University last fall, she is currently in Webequie acting as an Educational Assistant in the Grade 3 class. For the summer months she plans to work on an Outland Type 2 Forest Fire Fighting crew.
Tim Sofea and Dave, Webequie 2014
Dave and Tim Sofea, Webequie FN Employment and Training officer, had the opportunity to exchange ideas and plan some future training initiatives.
Principal Mary Gardiner and Dave, Webequie 2014
Dave chatted with Mary Gardiner, Principal of Simon Jacob Memorial Education Centre. Outland is working closely with Mary on recruiting Webequie youth for this summer’s First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program.
Sheila and Dave, Webequie 2014
Dave and Outland door prize winner, Sheila, shared a laugh as Dave presented this year’s prize: a Laptop Backpack!
The afternoon closed out with a special performance by well-known country artist, Crystal Shawanda. She is from Wikwemekong First Nation, and currently resides in Nashville, Tennessee.
Crystal Shawanda, Webequie 2014
Once again, the Webequie Career Fair has been a great success, and great fun for Dave who is always able to catch up with the many community members who have worked or are working with Outland in Forest Fire Fighting, Forest Renewal or the First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program.