- Outland Celebrates Closing Ceremonies of the 15th Year of FNNRYEP
- Outland Staff Rescues Family in Vehicle Collision
- Outland Caters 1000 Man Camp in Vernon
- Saddlebrook Receives 'Heroes of the Flood' Award
- New Camp on Hudson's Bay
- Outland Camps returns to Webequie FN for Annual Career Fair
- Fort Hope Career Fair
- Lac Seul Career Fair 2014
- Fox Lake Cree Nation Joint Venture Agreement
- Saddlebrook Grand Opening
- FNNRYEP Closing 2013
- FIRST NATIONS NATURAL RESOURCES YOUTH EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM begins 14th summer Program at Firesteel Camp west of Upsala, Ontario
- Outland Aids Flood Victims
- LSFN Career Fair
- Outland Camps Joins the Modular Building Institute
- Outland Camps Joins ISN
- National Aboriginal Day
- 2012 FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies and 2013 Program Details
- Outland Camps supports Books With No Bounds
- John C. Yesno Memorial School Job Fair
- Webequie Career Fair
- Outland Caters for Webequie Mining Essentials Program
- Outland and APTN
- May 2013 - Employee Spotlights
- Outland Remote Catering Class and Webequie First Nations
- Outland Camps Selected to Build State of the Art Camp Facility for Manitoba Hydro
- Outland Employee Spotlights
- Outland Employees Assist with Plane Crash Rescue
- Outland Wins AFPA Safety Award
- Jarome Iginla
- 2012 First Nation Rangers
- Former Outland Supervisor wins Bravery Award
- Outland Acquires Cinema Scenes Catering
- Outland Deploys fire Crews and camp staff to Ontario Fires
- Working in a Mining Camp
- Outland 27 years in remote camp business
- Prime Minister Harper visits Outland Camp in Nunavut
- OUTLAND’S INUIT PARTNER, TANGMAARVIK INLAND CAMP SERVICES COMPLETES A 35,000 SQAURE FOOT MODULAR FACILITY IN NUNAVUT
- Outland wins Ontario Catering Project
- Outland Remote Camp Award - Alberta
- Northern Quebec Camp
- Outland Joins With First Nations Partner To Provide Catering Services In Northern Ontario
- Outland Camp Award (2)
- Outland Camp Award
- Kurt Metivier Accepts Position Of Vice President, Camps And Catering.
- Outland Camp Opening
- Outland Feeding Over 1500 Fire Fighters In Alberta.
- Outland Hosts Pancake Breakfast For Slave Lake, Alberta
- Outland Caters Over 125 First Nations Evacuees In North Eastern Ontario
- 12th Annual First Nations Youth Employment Program Starts July 5th!
- Outland Wins Exploration Camp Build And Install - Nunavut!
- Alberta-Bull of The Woods - August 15Th to August 18Th
- Outland Camp Award
- Outland Grows in BC
- Outland Safety Award
- Outland A Partner in First Nations Youth Education
- Outland Wins Alberta Safety Award
- Wesley Community Clean-Up
- Outland Camps Awarded Sunset Prairie Lodge
- Outland Hosts Christmas Luncheon for Heart Lake First Nation
- Outland Acquired by Carillion Canada
- Opening Ceremonies of 16th FNNRYEP
- INSYNC media presents
- 16th Annual FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies
- FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies 2015 - Welcome Carillion Canada!
- Keewatinohk Camp is Officially Open!
- New Logo!
- Volunteer Award awarded to Outland's Dave Bradley and Sarah Ambroziak!
- Congratulations Ryan Klages on your promotion to Operations Manager!
- "Anything is Possible.." First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program 2016
- Outland FNNRYEP students attend Annual Science Week
- Outland kitchen team work hard to supply food services to emergency Bak Lake Fire camp
- First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program
- Fairfax Successfully Completes Acquisition of Carillion Canada’s Services Business
Employee SpotlightsMay 2013
Outland is pleased to recognize the following employees for excellence in service and outstanding work in the last quarter.
Mathieu Savard, Kitchen Support
Mathieu has worked at Camp Expo in Nunavik since August 2012 as a night shift dishwasher and has been doing a tremendous job going above and beyond. When not working at camp, he is also a substitute high school teacher!
Béatrice Demers, Baker
Béatrice has worked at our camp in Meadowbank for over a year as a baker and has been a tremendously active, hardworking and positive part of the team. Her delicious desserts are truly irresistible!
Dolores Andersen, Second Cook
Dolores started with Outland in October 2012. She has worked mainly as a second cook at the Phoenix site in Red Lake. She is a fantastic baker and takes a lot of pride in her work. Her favourite part of the job is hearing from the guests how much they like the food and the camp.
Tim Baird Tschirhart, Head Cook
Tim started with Outland in 2011. After spending the spring planting season at the Kapuskasing Tembec plant, Tim returned to Matachewan and quickly worked his way up from prep cook to overnight breakfast cook. Tim will be returning to Kap as head cook and looks forward to taking on new challenges with Outland.
Ramsey Powell & Jessica Northmore, Chefs
Ramsey began working for Outland in 2009 as a cone collector. After building experience, Ramsey took on the role as the head chef at the Palisades camp located in Jasper, Alberta. Jessica began working with us in 2008 as a tree planter. For the last two years Jessica has worked as the Sous-Chef at the Palisades and has taken on administrative work as well. Jessica and Ramsey live at the Palisades year round while catering to varying types of groups.
Joy Meek, Kitchen Support
Joy has worked with Outland since Oct. 5, 2011. They call her a Duracell Bunny because she has so much energy. The camp occupants love her because of her caring attitude. She makes every one of them feel important and addresses their concerns promptly. Joy is an absolute "JOY" for Outland.
Trish Porter, Kitchen Support
Trish has been working with Outland in our BC operations as kitchen support. She always leads by example with her hard work. If you haven't seen or met Trish before it may be because she is 5 steps ahead working on her next task! She is presently at Willow Creek Camp.
Darcy Welzbacher, Chef
Outland would like to recognize Darcy Welzbacher for his continued hard work and commitment to Outland. He showed up in a red mustang for his first day of work in spring 2011 and hasn't looked back since. He began his work in our fire operations and dabbled in our BC camps last winter. He is our go to Chef when we get our quick call line camps in the summer and he and his partner Claudette have spent the winter keeping customers happy in our High Level rig camps.
Congratulations and thank you to everyone for their oustanding contributions! Your dedication and hard work are appreciated!