- Outland Celebrates Closing Ceremonies of the 15th Year of FNNRYEP
- Outland Staff Rescues Family in Vehicle Collision
- Outland Caters 1000 Man Camp in Vernon
- Saddlebrook Receives 'Heroes of the Flood' Award
- New Camp on Hudson's Bay
- Outland Camps returns to Webequie FN for Annual Career Fair
- Fort Hope Career Fair
- Lac Seul Career Fair 2014
- Fox Lake Cree Nation Joint Venture Agreement
- Saddlebrook Grand Opening
- FNNRYEP Closing 2013
- FIRST NATIONS NATURAL RESOURCES YOUTH EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM begins 14th summer Program at Firesteel Camp west of Upsala, Ontario
- Outland Aids Flood Victims
- LSFN Career Fair
- Outland Camps Joins the Modular Building Institute
- Outland Camps Joins ISN
- National Aboriginal Day
- 2012 FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies and 2013 Program Details
- Outland Camps supports Books With No Bounds
- John C. Yesno Memorial School Job Fair
- Webequie Career Fair
- Outland Caters for Webequie Mining Essentials Program
- Outland and APTN
- May 2013 - Employee Spotlights
- Outland Remote Catering Class and Webequie First Nations
- Outland Camps Selected to Build State of the Art Camp Facility for Manitoba Hydro
- Outland Employee Spotlights
- Outland Employees Assist with Plane Crash Rescue
- Outland Wins AFPA Safety Award
- Jarome Iginla
- 2012 First Nation Rangers
- Former Outland Supervisor wins Bravery Award
- Outland Acquires Cinema Scenes Catering
- Outland Deploys fire Crews and camp staff to Ontario Fires
- Working in a Mining Camp
- Outland 27 years in remote camp business
- Prime Minister Harper visits Outland Camp in Nunavut
- OUTLAND’S INUIT PARTNER, TANGMAARVIK INLAND CAMP SERVICES COMPLETES A 35,000 SQAURE FOOT MODULAR FACILITY IN NUNAVUT
- Outland wins Ontario Catering Project
- Outland Remote Camp Award - Alberta
- Northern Quebec Camp
- Outland Joins With First Nations Partner To Provide Catering Services In Northern Ontario
- Outland Camp Award (2)
- Outland Camp Award
- Kurt Metivier Accepts Position Of Vice President, Camps And Catering.
- Outland Camp Opening
- Outland Feeding Over 1500 Fire Fighters In Alberta.
- Outland Hosts Pancake Breakfast For Slave Lake, Alberta
- Outland Caters Over 125 First Nations Evacuees In North Eastern Ontario
- 12th Annual First Nations Youth Employment Program Starts July 5th!
- Outland Wins Exploration Camp Build And Install - Nunavut!
- Alberta-Bull of The Woods - August 15Th to August 18Th
- Outland Camp Award
- Outland Grows in BC
- Outland Safety Award
- Outland A Partner in First Nations Youth Education
- Outland Wins Alberta Safety Award
- Wesley Community Clean-Up
- Outland Camps Awarded Sunset Prairie Lodge
- Outland Hosts Christmas Luncheon for Heart Lake First Nation
- Outland Acquired by Carillion Canada
- Opening Ceremonies of 16th FNNRYEP
- INSYNC media presents
- 16th Annual FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies
- FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies 2015 - Welcome Carillion Canada!
- Keewatinohk Camp is Officially Open!
- New Logo!
- Volunteer Award awarded to Outland's Dave Bradley and Sarah Ambroziak!
- Congratulations Ryan Klages on your promotion to Operations Manager!
- "Anything is Possible.." First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program 2016
- Outland FNNRYEP students attend Annual Science Week
- Outland kitchen team work hard to supply food services to emergency Bak Lake Fire camp
- First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program
- Fairfax Successfully Completes Acquisition of Carillion Canada’s Services Business
16th Annual FNNRYEP Closing CeremoniesAugust 2015
Outland Camps has been delivering the First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program for 16 summers since its inception in 2000. Over the years 375 youth hailing from 50 northern Ontario First Nations Communities have been employed by Outland in this unique work experience/training/life skill building opportunity. Outland works closely with the Ontario Government through MNR, MNDM, MAA and Ontario Parks along with First Nations, Education and Industry/Commercial partners in order to make it all happen each year.
Three Youth Graduates pose at the closing ceremonies
The 16th annual FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies took place at Quetico Provincial Park on Thursday, August 20th. Ceremony Host First Nation was FNNRYEP operations partner community: Lac La Croix First Nation. LLCFN provided both community drums and Local drum group, Painted Rock, led the ceremony. Chief Norman Jordan brought greetings from LLCFN.
A snapshot of Painted Rock closing ceremony
The Ontario Minister of Natural Resources/Forestry, the Honourable Bill Mauro, was in attendance for the second year in a row. His comments highlighted the tangible positive impact FNNRYEP is having on First Nations youth participants and reinforced how the FNNRYEP program lines up with the Ontario Government’s commitment to investing in effective programming that is building a better future for Ontario’s Aboriginal youth.
The Ontario Minister of Natural Resources/Forestry, Honourable Bill Mauro poses with a 2015 graduate
Outland Camps Director/Manager Dave Bradley poses with a drum gifted to Honourable Bill Mauro from the youth and staff
In conjunction with the Closing Ceremonies, the Ontario Government published the following media release: