Thunder Bay, ON
Outland – a Division of Dexterra currently has an opening for a self-motivated and organized Recruiter. Working in our Thunder Bay Office and reporting to the Regional Director of Operations the Recruiter
Key Responsibilities are:
- Supporting the recruitment, hiring and onboarding of full-time and seasonal staff from Ontario to British Columbia.
- Working with Division and Project Managers, designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using advertisements, employment offices, databases, social media and targeted communications.
- Conducting interviews, verify references and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Provide information and direction to new recruiter regarding onboarding and start-up.
Qualifications of the Recruiter include:
- Experience in recruiting or human resources.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and time management.
- Some travel may be required.
Work Schedule and Remuneration:
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8:30-5:00 pm.
Specific pay details are discussed at the interview phase.
Please provide submit a resume and cover letter outlining your experience and interest in this position to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance for applying however due to the high volume of interest, only those being considered for employment will be contacted.
Camp and Catering Jobs
Contact a Sales Rep
OYEP 2018 National Report Released!
Outland released the 2018 Outland Youth Employment Program National Report, and looks to expand in 2019! 19 Years of OYEP in the books! Here's to 19 more! Read More »
"That's a WRAP!" First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program 2018
The Outland Youth Employment Program had another successful season in 2018! The First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program (FNNRYEP), developed and operated by Outland over the last two decades, is an education, training and work opportunity for Northern Ontario Indigenous youth. The six week program partners with many regional stakeholders to offer a meaningful, culturally relevant, life/work skills oriented live-in experience in a remote camp facility. Read More »
Fairfax Successfully Completes Acquisition of Carillion Canada’s Services Business
CONCORD, ONTARIO, March 7, 2018 – Outland-Carillion Services and Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited ("Fairfax") (TSX: FFH and FFH.U) announce the successful completion of the previously announced acquisition of certain assets and liabilities related to Carillion's Canadian support services operations. Read More »